IDall and PASSCON Blue Paper, Part III.3.2 Login Authentication
One ID service and PASSCON Authentication Security Technology
Login authentication is as follows on a device with UD_CRD.
Authentication is performed in the order of verifying the digital signature after 3 device verifications. Auth_Token also limits the validity of digital signatures to one.
- 2. Compare: E_DAK in UD_CRD = Encrypt(Spb, DAK_N)
- 4. Compare: E_DAK in UD_CRD = E_DAK in US_DRD
- 7. Generate APC_Key, Decrypt(E_Upr, APC_Key), Decrypt(E_DAK in E_Upb_NRN_DAK, Upr), Compare: DAK_N = E_DAK in E_Upb_NRN_DAK
- 8. Extract NRN in E_DAK in E_Upb_NRN_DAK, Generate SFA, Signature
- 10. Compare: Decrypt(Signature, Upb) = hash(SFA, Auth_Token)
III.3.3 Electronic Transaction Digital Signature Authentication
The application of digital signatures to electronic transactions is intended to achieve the purpose of confidentiality, integrity and non-repudiation.
The table below shows the procedure for requesting an electronic transaction after a user successfully “IV.3.2 login authentication”.
Verifies digital signatures containing hash values of transaction information and multiple synthesis factor(SFA). Verification of the confidentiality, integrity and non-repudiation requirements of electronic transactions.
- 5. Compare: Decrypt(E_Tx, Spr) = Tx — Confidentiality
- 5. Compare: Hash(Tx) = H_Tx — Integrity
- 5. Compare: Decrypt(Signature, Upb) = hash(SFA, H_Tx, Auth_Token) — Non-repudiation
III.3.4 Change / Discard Credentials (US_CRD, UD_CRD)
PASSCON provides users with the power and functionality to easily change authentication keys, natural random numbers (NRN), and PKI. The UD-CRD and US_CRD are updated according to the changed credentials. The credential can be discarded by deleting US_CRD stored in the server.
The diagram below shows the user requesting a change after successful “IV.3.2 login authentication”.
#PASSCON #IDall #OTP #SMS #2FA #Blockchain #Authentication #ID #oneID #Password #Login #DID
#PASSCON is the truelys perfect #passwordless authentication technology. #IDall is the very platform for #DID empowered by #PASSCON.